The EarDeals service offering is the most unique in the Australian hearing aid industry. It’s simple! You only pay for what you want and when you need it! We don’t hide behind service bundles, aftercare programs or battery plans. We simply have a cost for everything and you can pick and choose when you’re ready – If you’re unsure call us and we will happily assist you through the process.
FREE Hearing Test
- To be able to fit a hearing aid every person requires a current hearing test. If you already have access to a hearing test within the last 3 months and it’s been conducted by an audiologist, we will happily review the results. If we believe you have received a quality test, you will not be required to pay for a new hearing test if you purchase hearing aids from EarDeals.com.au
- Unfortunately, EarDeals will not accept tests from some organisations due to their poor practices and level of testing standards
- Thus EarDeals reserves the right to refuse some testing results
- EarDeals does not test children
FREE 15 minute Professional Consultation
With all the noise in the hearing device industry it can be difficult to decide on what to do next. If you are not sure of your hearing loss, your suitability for hearing aids make a free 15-minute discussion appointment today with a fully qualified clinician.
Remember EarDeals are 100% fully independently owned and operated. Unlike most other hearing care providers EarDeals is are not owned by a hearing aid manufacturer- have a frank, honest and no obligation discussion today to help decide your next steps.
Hearing Aid: Fitting
$75.00 Per device
- EarDeals conducts a separate hearing aid fitting appointment from the hearing test appointment. However, if you’re very interested and know that hearing aids are right for you EarDeals will happily link two appointments together in one sitting to save you time and travel
- EarDeals does not fit hearing aids purchased from other providers
Hearing Aid: Adjustment
$75.00 Per device
- EarDeals provides free adjustments for 45 days from the point of purchase
- Paid adjustments are charged when you are 46 days or greater from your date of purchase
Yearly Service + Hearing Test
- EarDeals offers a yearly check-up of both your hearing and the performance of your hearing aids. This appointment will include any hearing aid adjustments both replacing necessary wear and tear such as tubes and wax guards as well as any adjustments to your hearing aids programming as a result of your hearing changing with time. This check-up is designed to ensure your hearing aids are working at their optimal performance, always
- Unfortunately, EarDeals does not support servicing for hearing aids purchased at alternative clinic
Cleaning and Repairs
- Free cleaning is available upon request, and all repairs capable of being conducted on-site will have no charge
- Any repair requiring the support of the manufacturer is subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and guidelines
- All clients will be notified if charges will be incurred for replacement, repair or updates
Individuals whose test results indicated the possibility of an underlying medical pathology are considered at risk and will be referred to their doctor. The purpose of EarDeals testing program is to identify a hearing loss that is suitable for the fitting of hearing aids and like devices. While EarDeals may detect an underlying medical pathology, this cannot be assured without comprehensive diagnostic testing which is beyond the scope of the EarDeals testing program. EarDeals recommends clients who suspect they may have a medical pathology seek advice from their doctor.