360 Degree View of the Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid
Signia Warranty Video | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Unboxing Video | EarDeals
Signia Silk X (Reupload) | Eardeals Review
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Device Range | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Usability | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid - Accessories
Signia App Guide | EarDeals
The Signia Silk 7X Hearing Aid
The Silk 7X hearing aid from the Signia Xperience platform brings you the discreet wearing you want and the instant fit you need! Attachable with the ultra-soft Click Sleeves coupling fit domes to wear your Silk X hearing aid in an instant – a completely secured device inside the ear canal.
The hearing aid runs with premium listening features that clarify speech sounds and reduces the strain in hearing, even in the most difficult acoustic situation. Truly a new and wonderful hearing experience with the Signia Xperience.
The Signia Silk X device is the ideal solution for people who take good consideration in the discrete wearing of hearing aids, especially with the compact form and the technology within, that brings clear speech clarity and rich sounds.
The Silk device is a compact unit that can attach with the ultra-soft silicone dome Click Sleeves, which makes the hearing aid ready to wear and quick to fit. The ear cover domes come in a variety of forms and sizes to match most ear canal types for comfortable wearing.
The Signia Xperience platform technology within the Silk X hearing aid has the Binaural OneMic Directionality system, wherein the devices fitted on both ears can communicate and share listening data to better perform. Working as one system, the hearing aids can clear out noise effectively, reduce the strain in listening and allow you to hear the sounds that are important to you.
Additionally, the hearing aid technology comes with a Dynamic Soundscape Processing feature that automatically modifies the speech and sound clarity programs set within the device to better answer the listening requirements as your acoustic environment changes from one setup to another.
The Signia Silk X hearing device can be supported with the mobile interface Signia App which permits a variety of distant features, like remote control and hearing care services. The app has remote control access to the device’s programs and volume levels to help personalise the listening experiences.
The mobile program also has the Telecare portion which connects your mobile phone, your hearing aids and your clinician’s portal to log and share the difficult listening experiences.
As connected in one system, the Telecare program allows distant consultation, immediate fine-tuning, hearing aid monitoring, feature enhancements and more processes within your reach and in real-time.
Call to book a free comprehensive hearing test for a free 60-day hearing aid trial today.
Signia Silk 7X Hearing Aid : Key Features
- Signia Xperience platform chip – more personalised hearing aid settings
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing Technology – automatic adaptive system to match listening situation
- Better speech comprehension even when in noise
- Binaural OneMic Directionality – devices ear to ear communication for better result
- Reduced listening effort in perceiving sounds
- Connects to a remote accessory to adjust volume and change programs
- Works with a mobile app that has a remote hearing care program
- Links with a mobile app to access control of the hearing aid volume levels and programs
- Small and compact device
- Highly discreet when worn
- Attaches soft ear domes for instant wearing
- Fit domes come in a variety of forms to match different ear canal sizes
- Has small cord for easy removal from the ear canal
- Stream telephone call into both ears via TwinPhone feature
- Uses size 10 hearing aid battery
- Signia Silk X Overview: Click Here
- Signia Silk Xperience Brochure
- Manufacturer Brochure – Feature Overview
Please note that all effort has been made to provide the highest level of accuracy on content within this website.
Should you believe that a fact is misleading in any way our team would happily update our information to improve further the support of those living with hearing loss. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.