Brochures & DownloadsSignia Xperience Platform
360 Degree View of the Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid
Signia Warranty Video | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Unboxing Video | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Review
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Device Range | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Usability | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid - Accessories
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Batteries | EarDeals
The Signia Silk 5X Hearing Aid
Looking for the most discreet hearing aid that brings you the speech clarity and comfort you need in everyday listening experiences? – The Signia Silk 5x is the right solution for you!
With the use of the Click Sleeves soft fit domes, the Silk X device is a ready-to-wear hearing solution that you can bring home with you from your fitting appointment. Hear the sounds that matter most to you and are essential in your hearing situation. Call us now to trial and Xperience it for yourself.
An ultra-discreet completely-in-the-canal (CIC) device that can be instantly worn – it is possible with the Signia Silk X hearing aid! With the use of the soft silicone Click Sleeves ear coupling accessories the hearing aid does not require to go through the process of ear canal impressions for immediate wearing from your appointment.
The Signia Xperience platform technology that runs within the Silk X device has the Binaural OneMic Directionality feature, which allows the devices fitted in both ears to communicate to perform as one hearing system.
The left and right hearing aids share the listening data that each gathered and combine the process into one input to help you reduce the restrain in listening within the noisy environment and perceive the sounds in the most natural sense.
The hearing aid utilises the Dynamic Soundscape Processing technology to adjust the sound quality and signal clarity programs of the Silk X hearing aid as the wearer encounters a consistently changing acoustic environment.
The mobile application Signia App works with the Signia Silk X devices to allow a variety of remote features, such as control access of the volume level and the ability to perform program changes as the listening situation demands.
The app features also include the Telecare program which links your hearing aid, your mobile phone and your clinician’s computer into an interface to allow virtual consultations, fine-tuning adjustments, progress monitoring and more audiological processes that comprises the remote hearing care services.
The program brings ease in accessing the support you need, anytime you need it – with just a tap on your mobile phone.
Signia Silk 5X Hearing Aid : Key Features
- Signia Xperience platform chip – more personalised hearing aid settings
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing Technology – automatic adaptive system to match listening situation
- Better speech comprehension even when in noise
- Binaural OneMic Directionality – devices ear to ear communication for better result
- Reduced listening effort in perceiving sounds
- Connects to a remote accessory to adjust volume and change programs
- Works with a mobile app that has a remote hearing care program
- Links with a mobile app to access control of the hearing aid volume levels and programs
- Small and compact device
- Highly discreet when worn
- Attaches soft ear domes for instant wearing
- Fit domes come in a variety of forms to match different ear canal sizes
- Has small cord for easy removal from the ear canal
- Stream telephone call into both ears via TwinPhone feature
- Uses size 10 hearing aid battery
Please note that all effort has been made to provide the highest level of accuracy on content within this website.
Should you believe that a fact is misleading in any way our team would happily update our information to improve further the support of those living with hearing loss. Please send to email@example.com.