360 Degree View of the Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid
Signia Warranty Video | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Unboxing Video | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Review
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Device Range | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid Usability | EarDeals
Signia Xperience Silk X Hearing Aid - Accessories
Signia App Guide | EarDeals
The Signia Silk 3X Hearing Aid
The Signia Silk X hearing aid is a ready-to-wear completely-in-the-canal (CIC) hearing aid that aligns with the Xperience platform technology, which delivers rich sounds and clear speech understanding to the wearer.
The small and compact design of the hearing aid can be attached with the soft fit domes, called Click Sleeves accessories, which come in varying forms and sizes to match the greatest number of ear canal types. Instant fit the Silk X device without needing to wait and go through the process of ear canal impressions with the use of these comfortable-fitting ear domes.
The Silk X hearing aid range comes with a varying level of performance in sound processing and feature, but all devices come with the Dynamic Soundscape Processing technology. The technology automatically changes the settings of the available programs within the device, to produce the best sound quality in the most natural sense, even in constantly changing situations.
The hearing aid fitted in both ears can communicate and share listening data to perform as one hearing system through the Binaural OneMic Directionality feature. The left and right device work together to ensure a reduced listening effort, allowing you to hear what matters to you, even in the noisiest environment.
To take advantage of the remote features, the Signia Silk X hearing aid can work with the Signia App mobile application that can be downloaded for and installed in either Apple iPhones or Android smartphones. The app has a remote-control feature that accesses the volume levels and program lists of the device for better personalisation of listening experiences.
The Signia App also comes with the Telecare program, which allows you and your hearing aid clinician to virtually communicate and perform hearing care services, such as virtual consultations, remote fine-tuning, program upgrades and more all done with just a tap on your phone.
Signia Silk 3X Hearing Aid : Key Features
- Signia Xperience platform chip – more personalised hearing aid settings
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing Technology – automatic adaptive system to match listening situation
- Better speech comprehension even when in noise
- Binaural OneMic Directionality – devices ear to ear communication for better result
- Reduced listening effort in perceiving sounds
- Connects to a remote accessory to adjust volume and change programs
- Works with a mobile app that has a remote hearing care program
- Links with a mobile app to access control of the hearing aid volume levels and programs
- Small and compact device
- Highly discreet when worn
- Attaches soft ear domes for instant wearing
- Fit domes come in a variety of forms to match different ear canal sizes
- Has small cord for easy removal from the ear canal
- Stream telephone call into both ears via TwinPhone feature
- Uses size 10 hearing aid battery
- Signia Silk X Overview: Click Here
- Signia Silk Xperience Brochure
- Manufacturer Brochure – Feature Overview
Please note that all effort has been made to provide the highest level of accuracy on content within this website.
Should you believe that a fact is misleading in any way our team would happily update our information to improve further the support of those living with hearing loss. Please send to email@example.com.