About the EarDeals
Carnegie Hearing Aid Clinic
Carnegie (Melbourne south-east)
Call for directions.
(03) 8526 2570
- Full Diagnostic hearing test
- Hearing aid selection
- Hearing aid quote
- Hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid programming and adjustment
- Hearing aid servicing
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing aid warranty claims
- Hearing aid health fund rebates
- Hearing aid battery sales
- Hearing aid supporting accessory sales
Humm Finance Payment Plans
- Interest Free $40 setup fee
- $8 monthly charge
- 12 month payment plans
- 24 Month payment plans
- 36 Month payment plans
- Easy setup
* Conditions apply before you purchase a hearing aid to determine your own repayment circumstances.
Hearing Aid Discounts
- Health Fun Rebate Claims
- Hearing aids on sale – Read more
- Australian Pensioners
- Veterans/ DVA – Read more
- Seniors 5% off discount (Excludes hearing aids on sale)
- Humm Interest free finance – Read More
- EFTPOS/ Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
EarDeals Prices – Global Player
EarDeals sells and fits hearing aids across Australia at the lowest price because we are owned by the largest hearing network of audiology clinics globally. Our buying power is beyond Australia.
We are first and foremost hearing aid brokers. EarDeals Brokers find you the lowest price, and also support you with a quality diagnostic hearing test and follow up hearing aid fitting appointments in our affiliated and accredited hearing clinics.
EarDeals is not owned by a hearing aid manufacture so we can stock the best hearing aids. We only stock the best hearing aid brands with the best hearing aid technology. We ensure that the hearing aid brands we stock fit all hearing loss types and the best hearing aid technology is available in our range such as Bluetooth, reachability, voice tracking and more!
Because of our buying power, we can stock any brand at the lowest price, not just the one brand that owns our clinic or the brand that gives us the best discount that we negotiate each year.
We have every brand worth stocking at the lowest price.
Our Price Beat Guarantee – 10% Cheaper Hearing Aids
Find a lower hearing aid price with a quote that has a hearing test and fitting included and we will beat it by 10%. Why? Because we are as competitive on price as we are on quality service and a hearing aid is only as good as the Audiologist who fits it! We are also hearing aid brokers so we can always find the best deal it’s what we do! Some terms and conditions do apply.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our job as brokers is to find the best device at the lowest price and make that hearing aid work the best it can for your budget no matter what level you choose; in our clinics. If you find that the hearing aid is just not for you that’s fine, we can still be friends! Simply return it to your clinic within 60 days for a full refund. Refunds are issued within 3 days from the date your bank details are supplied to your clinic. Bank delays over weekends and public holidays do apply and may lengthen the time a refund is issued. Conditions apply.
Hearing Aid Warranties
All EarDeals clinics come with warranties on the sale of their hearing aids. This includes both local and international warranties. Each warranty period differs depending on the hearing aid manufacture.
Hearing Aid Trials
All EarDeals clinics offer a free hearing aid trial for one week. Research suggests that one week is the optional period of time to determine if a hearing aid is working for you and that the technology matches your lifestyle budget and hearing loss. Following the one week trial, you may be fitted with your own device or have further adjustments following your feedback with the Audiologist. Conditions apply.
Does EarDeals Sell Hearing Aids Online?
No, we do not. Not because we can’t but because it may not be the right solution for the new hearing aid wearer. Purchasing a hearing aid online for the first time negates the ability to perform a full diagnostic hearing test. These hearing tests provide the audiologist with a comprehensive hearing map of your health. From here a hearing aid may not be the right solution to your hearing loss and you may be referred to your doctor with the results or to another supporting specialist. Not all hearing losses result in hearing aids. Secondly by selling just the hearing aid without a professional fitting is risky and the reason for this is that you can’t control the final outcome. You may not find a reputable provider in the area or the hearing aids may be sold from another market internationally and not come with warranties. The hearing industry is unregulated in Australia and for this reason, you need to be careful of the hearing aid retailer you choose. Even those who seem like good companies may provide poor aftercare service. The best option is to trial the hearing aid and find out for yourself about the quality of the device and the service required to fit and maintain the performance of that hearing aid. EarDeals offers hearing aid trails to all new hearing aid wearers.
Koornang Road, CARNEGIE.
- Transport – There is a bus service from Glen Waverley to Carnegie, route number is 623, the service operates every 10 minutes. There is a service from Valerie Street, East Kew route number is 624, also operates every 10 minutes. Also, Stud Park, Rowville route number 900. These buses stop outside the Hearing clinic. There is also a train service from Melbourne to Carnegie. The service runs every 5-minutes, it is only a 1-minute walk from the station to the clinic.
- Parking – There is free street parking around the clinic, also free 2- hour parking, in the Woolworths car park, which is located at the Carnegie Central Shopping Centre.
- Way-finders / Points of interest – If you are having difficulty finding the clinic. Think Sew Alterations one side of them and Hankki, Korean and Japanese Restaurant on the other side of the clinic.
- Facility – The clinic is situated on a strip of shops, with Cafes, Real Estate Agent, Alterations, Dentist, Travel Agents and more.