Free Comprehensive Hearing Services For The Life Of The Hearing Device!
Qualified Service Offerings:
Services Available For All Hearing Aid Purchases
- Two years of batteries (4 boxes / 240 cells) value: $92.00
- 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- Annual hearing test (2 per year/life of the device)
- Hearing aid fine tuning reprogramming of hearing aids (4 per year/life of the device)
- Troubleshooting calls and direct email to the clinician
- General repair and maintenance
- 5 day (Mon-Fri) in store access (Saturday by appointment)
- Cleaning (4 per year/ life of the device)
- Finance plans available (variable repayment times)
- Remote telehealth adjustments (available Signia brand only)
- Free hearing aid adjustment apps
Extra Free Services
- 60-day hearing aid trials for many major brands (100% money-back guarantee within 60-days)
- Private health (rebate assistance on the sale of a device)
- Choice in many big global brands
- 10% price beat guarantee on any Australian quote
- Australian owned and independent of hearing aid manufacturers
- Soundproof testing clinic – Owned by Ear Deals as we are not a referral website or enquiry seller
- Wheelchair access
- Qualified clinicians
- No commissions paid to clinicians
Why is EarDeals so unique?
No Enquiry Selling Or Click Farming
Unlike many of the online Australian hearing aid retailers, EarDeals actually owns 100% of our clinics and employees 100% of our clinicians and support staff. Many new online retailers actually farm out your enquiry to third-party providers meaning the people you contact online may not be the ones who fit or support your hearing aid services. Furthermore, some of these websites actually receive a commision for your lead.
Many hearing clinics across Australia pay monthly or quarterly incentives to their clinical and support staff for selling more hearing aids. EarDeals does not pay commission or incentives to our staff for selling more hearing aids or particular brands. As such we have no bias on brands or device types. We back this up by providing you with a large choice in brands and lengthy free trial periods to ensure you feel comfortable with the purchase decisions you have made.
Speak Directly To Our Clinicians
You have direct access to our clinicians and their contact details. We believe the relationship you form with your clinician is no different to the relationship you have with your local doctor. The approach to fitting your hearing aids is unique and personal.
Quality Clinical Standards
Many clinics around Australia support the fitting of hearing aids in standard office rooms. At EarDeals we have purpose build soundproof clinics that receive regular calibrations to ensure the standard and quality of testing is the highest possible.
EarDeals Is Not Hearing Aid Manufacturer Owned
Close to 90% of the hearing aid industry in Australia are owned by a single hearing aid manufacturer.
Take the first step book and book a FREE comprehensive hearing test with our qualified and friendly clinician!
Phone call: (02) 9133 7899
Email admin @eardeals.com.au
Book online: Click Here
Not an EarDeals Client? No Worries!
$40.00 (Per 30 min appointment) or $75.00 (Per 1 hour appointment)
If EarDeals can help you – we will! If you have hearing aids from any of our stocked brands that you purchased from another Australian retailer we will happily assist you with any adjustments or issues. Please call before explain your situation to our clinician, and we will gladly provide you with a quote of time required. In most cases, we help people in 30 minutes or 1-hour time slots.
Individuals whose test results indicated the possibility of an underlying medical pathology are considered at risk and will be referred to their doctor. The purpose of EarDeals testing program is to identify a hearing loss that is suitable for the fitting of hearing aids and like devices. While EarDeals may detect an underlying medical pathology, this cannot be assured without comprehensive diagnostic testing which is beyond the scope of the EarDeals testing program. EarDeals recommends clients who suspect they may have a medical pathology seek advice from their doctor.