Card Holder Security[/split_line_heading]
The following is an outline of the level of security provided by EarDeals to ensure your card details remain secure and safe. Ear Deals takes cyber security very seriously and thus contract this section of our website to professional bodies to maintain. Every effort is made to minimise the risk associated with online purchases.
- Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
- Protect stored cardholder data. Eardeals delivers this requirement by never storing card details. Our in-house payment gateways also never store more than 4 digits of a card number if storing payment tokens for re-use.
- Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks. Ear Deals will enforce SSL on all checkout pages.
- Application Virus protection would be provided.
- Use and regularly update anti-virus software
- Develop and maintain secure systems and applications. Ear Deals uses the WordPress login system which can be used to give administrative access to whom you desire. Security best practices such as strong passwords and usernames would be your responsibility.
- Restrict access to cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
- Restrict physical access to cardholder data
- Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Regularly test security systems and processes
For more information regarding your security visit: Read more