Affordable Hearing Aids From The Leading Brands: Features, Costs and Appeals
Are you amongst the growing number of Aussies affected by a hearing impairment?
EarDeals Australia was brought to life to give you direct access to affordable hearing aids and related services. Our range of hearing aid brands include Phonak, ReSound, Signia and Unitron.
Hearing loss currently affects approximately 15 per cent of the Australian population. Good hearing is essential to your health and well-being. The importance of wearing quality hearing devices should therefore not be taken lightly. Yet, many Australians who would benefit from wearing hearing aids are not eligible for government-subsidised hearing care.
If that’s you, you’ll find yourself having to make the most crucial decision for your hearing health on your own: Choosing the suitable device for your needs and preferences – and one that doesn’t break the bank at that. The question is, how do you access affordable hearing aids that meet your needs if you’re self-financing?
Decent hearing aids can be quite an investment. To make things harder, there are many hearing aids brands and models available on the Australian market. Choosing the right one to invest in can be tricky – particularly if you lack the proper guidance of an experienced hearing care professional. Whilst affordability is important, so is quality service, trust and confidence in the product. Due to the vast features available, never has good advice been more important when matching a hearing aid to your lifestyle budget and hearing loss.
EarDeals Hearing Aid Brokers offer hearing aids from world-leading brands at the guaranteed lowest prices in Australia. Below, we will break down their features to aid you in your decision making. Continue reading to learn more about the leading hearing aid brands available through EarDeals’ Hearing Aid Brokers!
The EarDeals’ Range Of Hearing Aid Brands: Phonak, ReSound, Signia and Unitron
Phonak is one of the better-known hearing aid manufacturers in the world. Founded in 1947 in Switzerland, Phonak quickly became a market leader and innovator, known for the early development of electronic hearing aids.
As an EarDeals hearing aid manufacturer of choice, Phonak creates hearing aids for all types of hearing loss. Their features go far beyond simple amplification and include Bluetooth technology, hands-free calling, rechargeable batteries and at-home adjustments to help you make lost sounds audible again.
Phonak hearing aids are “smart” in the truest sense of the word and automatically recognise and adapt to your environment. The newest devices can emphasise sounds coming from specific directions, differentiate between types of sound, and even reduce unwanted noises.
- Phonak hearing aids cater to first-timers, experienced children and teens, and older hearing aid users.
- The latest models can connect to smartphones and TVs, providing audio streaming from countless devices and can make hands-free calls.
- The majority of available Phonak hearing aids have Bluetooth options.
- Approximately one-third of Phonak devices are rechargeable. A full charge takes, on average, three hours. Batteries are expected to last up to six years.
- The MyPhonak App allows you to access remote support from anywhere, anytime, should you need help adjusting the volume and other settings of your Phonak hearing aid.
The Danish company ReSound has been manufacturing industry-leading hearing aids since 1943. Pioneers across many fronts, ReSound achieved many noteworthy firsts in the hearing aid industry: From being a pioneer in 2.4 GHz wireless streaming technology to being the first hearing aid brand to offer Made-for-iPhone hearing aids.
ReSound hearing aids are known to quickly adapt to different sound environments. Internal signals that vary from individual to individual deliver the most natural-sounding speech and audio enriched with depth and variation.
ReSound focuses on offering a variety of hearing aids suited to a multitude of lifestyles. They also have plenty of options depending on how visible or invisible you want your hearing aid to be.
- ReSound hearing aids are custom-fitted and programmed by your Audiologist.
- The newest models offer advanced noise reduction technology and automatically adapt to changing environments.
- ReSound hearing aids are available with a range of accessories, including the ReSound Unite Phone Clip+ and the ReSound Unite TV Streamer 2.
- Most devices now include the option to stream music, calls or the TV via Bluetooth.
- ReSound offers behind-the-ear and in-ear options with a range of “invisible hearing aids”.
- The majority of hearing aids are rechargeable.
Signia is known to make life sound a little more brilliant. Until 2015, Signia hearing aids were manufactured by Siemens, which had been developing analog hearing aids for decades. Siemens in fact, invented the first hearing devices for employees in 1910. A pioneer in miniaturisation and all things digital, Siemens naturally quickly became a force to be reckoned with. In 2004, the company was the first to introduce wireless ear-to-ear connectivity.
Nowadays, Signia hearing aids are ideal for both experienced and first time hearing aid wearers. Thanks to artificial intelligence, Signia devices produce the best hearing results for all users, regardless of their hearing loss type or degree. Designed to improve speech understanding, Signia AX, and Augmented Focus help you communicate in the most challenging listening environments.
- Approximately two-thirds of Signia hearing aids now have bluetooth compatibility to connect hearing aids to mobile phones and TVs.
- One-third of Signia devices come with rechargeable batteries.
- The Signia App allows you to communicate with your hearing specialist, make adjustments and resolve any issues remotely.
- Signia hearing aids are custom fit and feature Own Voice Processing technology for a truly customised sound experience.
A reputable Canadian hearing aid brand owned by the Swisse Sonova, Unitron has many fans in the global hearing loss community. The company has been designing and manufacturing hearing aids for more than half a century. A long-standing leader in in-the-ear (ITE) and behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid designs, Unitron products combine aesthetics, comfort and intuitive functionality.
Whilst their hearing aid product line is less extensive than its competitors’, Unitron gains the trust and confidence of customers by continuously delivering personalised hearing experiences in any situation. Their success is powered by
binaural communication technology and automatic sound performance optimisation, making them an affordable alternative to other big-name brands.
- All Unitron hearing aids available through EarDeals are Bluetooth compatible.
- The majority of Unitron devices feature rechargeable batteries.
- Unitron is known to cater hearing aid designs to the user.
- Their hearing aids are celebrated as the most comfortable devices.
- Unitron hearing aids are available in many invisible options and a range of discrete colours.
EarDeals exclusively offers affordable hearing aids from the world’s leading hearing aid brands. To learn more about our variety of hearing devices visit our webpage or contact our Hearing Aid Brokers for an individualised quote.