New Hearing Aid Release – November 2018!
Orders available From 21st November
Quotes Now Available!
Phonak Audèo Marvel Hearing Aid Range
The Phonak Audèo Marvel hearing aid comes in a number of device types aimed at supporting a wide range of hearing aid wearers. Each of the range is available in the full technology levels. The range includes the levels 30, 50, 70 and 90!
Phonak Audèo Marvel November 2018 Launch:
- Phonak Audèo M-312 (Disposable Battery)
- Phonak Audèo M-R (Rechargeable Option Slightly Thicker By (0.9mm)
Full Audèo Marvel Range to be released in 2018/2019
- Phonak Audèo M-312 (Disposable Battery) – (NOV 1st Release)
- Phonak Audèo M-R (Rechargeable Option Slightly Thicker By (0.9mm) – (NOV 1st Release)
- Phonak Audèo M-13T (Disposable Battery And Telecoil)
- Phonak Audèo M-312T (Disposable Battery And Telecoil)
- Phonak Audèo M-RT (Rechargeable Option With Telecoil – Slightly Thicker By (0.9mm)
About the Phonak Audèo M-R
Phonak Audèo M-R Technology Levels:
- Phonak Audèo M-R 30 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-R 50 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-R 70 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-R 90 – (Prices Available November 1st)
About the Phonak Audèo M-312
Phonak Audèo M-312 Technology Levels:
- Phonak Audèo M-312 30 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-312 50 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-312 70 – (Prices Available November 1st)
- Phonak Audèo M-312 90 – (Prices Available November 1st)
Hardware Style Features: Audèo Marvel
- Switch to increase or decrease the volume of calls
- Ability to adjust the volume of the call also on a smartphone
- Ability to answer calls or reject calls on left or right hearing aid
- Switch to swap between programs
- Disposable battery options take a size 312 battery
- Refined and re-shaped receiver wire for greater comfort
- Revised dome shape for better comfort (4 shapes in 3 sizes)
- Upgraded wax trap
- Easily worn with thick-framed glasses
- Indicator lights on Audèo Marvel rechargeable options
- IP68 Highest dust and water resistance
- The rechargeable lithium battery has 6-year lifetime span
Smartphone Connectivity With Bluetooth: Audèo Marvel
The Phonak Audèo Marvel uses Bluetooth classic which means it will connect to any mobile phone with Bluetooth capabilities!
- Connects to Android via Bluetooth
- Connects to iPhone Bluetooth
- Connects to any device with Bluetooth for hands-free calls
- Voice to text feature that types words as your caller speaks (new feature available 2019)
- Streams audio into both ears (new feature)
- Uses the microphone on the hearing aid to pick up users voice to send back to the person on the other end of the phone call. Simply leave your phone in your pocket or on a table and walk away.
- Answer the call on the hearing aid itself by pressing a button on either hearing aid
- Streams phone call audio, podcasts, music, audeo book or YouTube video direct to hearing aids without a third party device
- Connects automatically to your TV with a beep indication via TV Connector accessory to stream TV audio in stereo sound
- Built-in / integrated Roger Receiver accessory to cut down background noise available in all models
- Telecoil available in both rechargeable and disposable battery options (2019 launch)
- Telehealth / remote adjustments and connectivity to your clinician (available in 2019)
- Works with Apple live listen for an alternative microphone source
Rechargeability Options: (Phonak Audèo M-R & Phonak Audèo M-RT)
- Lithium rechargeable battery for longer hearing capabilities
- Smaller than previous model rechargeable Phonak hearing aid
- 24 hours of battery life from a single charge
- 16 hours of battery life if you stream audio for up to 4 hours a day
- Mini charging case with lid
- Can still use the older model charger from the Phonak BR devices
- Hearing aids turn on automatically when removed from the charger. This is contrary to previous Phonak rechargeable hearing aid models
- Rechargeable battery last 6 years
Phonak Remote Apps: Audèo Marvel
Direct From Your Smartphone
Phonak Remote App
- Allows for volume control
- Change programs
- Change environmental balance when streaming audio
- Battery status – The amount of charge available
My Phonak App
- Patient portal and hearing diary upgrade
- Telecare – Live time adjustments from the clinician to you at home over the internet
Tinnitus Management App
- Available across all models with many features. Ask our clinician for more information in clinic
Caller Voice to Text – Read calls and Listen At The Same Time! (Available 2019 in Australia)
Works like a tele-caption phone. When a call is recieved the words of the caller are automatically transcribed to the mobile screen. The wearer can both read and hear the conversation.
Binaural Voice Stream (Both Ears): Audèo Marvel
- Allows the hearing aids on each ear to work with each other for more advanced processing across a number of features installed on the devices. This improves the hearing capabilities in many complex and noisy hearing situations
- Beam honing focus capabilities called Stereo Zoom allows the microphone to focus in on the most important sounds such as voices in a conversation. This feature is particularly important for noisy environments.
Auto Sence 3.0 Update
- Automatic adjustment capabilities when the environment the wearer is in is automatically adjusted to improve the hearing capabilities of the user. For instance, walking from a quiet office out into a noisy street. This removes the immediate need for intervention by the wearer to adjust their hearing aids.
- Improved speech and sound clarity – automatically adjusts and analysis the differences between sound types to improve the quality of delivered sound to the wearer automatically adjusting the settings. For example, music is adjusted differently to background sounds.
Perceived Negatives: Audèo Marvel
- Not compatible with CROS transmitter for single-sided deafness
- Difficulty removing devices from the charger case for some people with dexterity issues
- Streaming for 4 hours reduces battery providing on average 16 hours of general hearing use
Colour Choice: Audèo Marvel
- Available in nine colour options to match skin and hair colours for more discrete wearing.
Enquiries & Free Trials
EarDeals is offering free trials at the point when the Phonak Audèo becomes available in Australia. If you would like to trial these hearing aids please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will notify you of the date of delivery and organise a free comprehensive hearing test and fitting.
Phone: (02) 9133 7899
Watch this space – More to come for Australian hearing aid wearers!
Read more: Click Here
Download Brochure: Phonak Marvel Hearing Aid Brochure 2018
Disclaimer: The details above are a guide only. The formal launch of the new Phonak Marvel in Australia is November 1st 2018. The information above has been collected from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. The launch of the Phonak Audèo Marvel in Australia will commence at a later date than other countries. Some products within the range may not be available until a later launch date despite the launch of their names and capabilities. For greater clarity or to be readily updated on this exciting advancement in hearing aid technology, please contact EarDeals on (02)9133 7899 or email email@example.com.